Register with CLEVER
All student organization events must be registered in CLEVER (Campus Life Events Registration) and with your home department for review and approval, including regularly scheduled meetings and rehearsals, and off-campus events. The information below is specific to ODUS groups.
- Log onto studentevents.princeton.edu
- Click Register an Event
- Provide Details Fill out each section with as many details as possible. Please be thorough, but concise, in describing your event.
- Services and Supplies If your event requires additional support from other departments, include them in this section. Submission of the CLEVER form will alert each relevant department of your event.
- Submit the form
- You will receive an email from [email protected] acknowledging your event submission.
*Your event has not yet been approved by ODUS!*
- Confirm Service and Supply Details While final approval is pending, contact the requested services and suppliers to confirm your event's details.
- ODUS Review ODUS will review your event to add comments and suggestions and may contact you for additional information about the event.
- Confirmation You will receive a final confirmation email from stuvents@ once ODUS and the requested services have approved your event. This email will serve as ODUS authorization for anyone who requests it.
- Event Concept Approval ODUS confirmation is approval of your event's concept; it does not confirm funding. After the event has been approved, you must still work to secure the necessary funds and services to plan your event successfully.
Off-Campus and Overnight Stays
If the event is off-campus and involves an overnight stay, your group must also comply with the University Travel Policies and submit a group travel request in Concur. No financial resources may be committed until ODUS formally approves the event.
Sports Club Events
Pace Groups Events
Pace groups should consult the Pace Center's Events Resources page.
Religious Life Group Events
Religious Life groups should register all activities in CLEVER.