Prizes and Awards
Spirit of Princeton Award
Since its inception in 1995, The Spirit of Princeton Award has recognized a select group of undergraduate students for their positive contributions to various facets of the University, including the arts, community service, student organizations, residential living, religious life and athletic endeavors.
- Eligibility All undergraduate students are eligible to receive a Spirit of Princeton award and any member of the Princeton community can nominate or contribute to a nomination.
- Prizes Recipients receive a certificate, book prize, and are honored at a dinner at the end of the spring semester.
- Selection Committee A committee comprised of administrators from departments throughout Campus Life review all nominations and select the recipients.
- Nominations Deadline Nominations are due on Monday, April 8th at 12pm. Please email nominations to email@example.com.
Santos-Dumont Prize for Innovation
The Alberto Santos-Dumont Prize for Innovation recognizes individuals and groups who have imagined and implemented unique and creative programs, events, initiatives, and projects that have had wide-reaching impact, visibility, and serve to strengthen the undergraduate student experience.
In the spirit of the award's namesake (an innovator who showed that flight was possible), nominations are encouraged to highlight the creativity and entrepreneurial spirit found on Princeton's campus within the past academic year.
- Eligibility Any student, group of students, or student organization may be nominated to receive the award.
- Selection Committee Each spring, a committee will convene to determine the recipients of that year's prize.