Academic Accommodations

Request an Academic Accommodation

  • Disabilities and Other Special Needs Form Students request academic accommodations through the "Disabilities and Other Special Needs" form sent to matriculating students in the summer before their freshman year.
  • Office of Disability Services All requests for academic accommodations, such as extended test-taking time, are reviewed and approved by The Office of Disability Services.
  • Inclusive Princeton Additional policies and procedures regarding accommodations can be found at Inclusive Princeton.