Dining Services

Dining Accommodations for Students

  • Requirements All first-year and sophomore students are required to live and dine in one of the seven residential colleges.
  • Students with Disabilities Students with disabilities who seek accommodations must register with the Office of Disability Services (241 Frist Campus Center, 609-258-8840 or [email protected]).
  • Food Allergies and Special Dietary Needs If students have a food allergy, or require a special diet, Campus Dining's registered dietician can provide them with the information they need to make healthy food choices and review potential allergens. 
  • Meet the Chef Arrangements can also be made for students to meet the chef in charge of their particular residential college dining hall. 
  • Princeton Dietician To contact the Princeton Campus Dining registered dietician, please email Puneet Sethi, RDN, Campus Wellness Dietician.