Dining Accommodations for Students
- Requirements All first-year and sophomore students are required to live and dine in one of the seven residential colleges.
- Students with Disabilities Students with disabilities who seek accommodations must register with the Office of Disability Services (241 Frist Campus Center, 609-258-8840 or [email protected]).
- Food Allergies and Special Dietary Needs If students have a food allergy, or require a special diet, Campus Dining's registered dietician can provide them with the information they need to make healthy food choices and review potential allergens.
- Meet the Chef Arrangements can also be made for students to meet the chef in charge of their particular residential college dining hall.
- Princeton Dietician To contact the Princeton Campus Dining registered dietician, please email Puneet Sethi, RDN, Campus Wellness Dietician.